CBD flow-form is not like normal CBD distillate, flow-form is high quality, full-spectrum, crystal resistant, free from all nasty cutting agents, free from heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides and is GMP certified 21 CFR part 111 and 117.
The vape cartridges are filled with a variety of different, terpene profiles to offer the consumer a wide range of different tastes and effects.
Each cartridge contains a minimum of 350mg CBD, and other cannabinoids including CBG, CBDV, CBN, CBC. Each of our carts arrives pre-filled and ready to go. Our carts are one of the best ways to enjoy uncut and pure CBD flow-form oil. Simply screw on to your device a 510 thread, sit back, puff, enjoy and relax.
Vaping CBD offers one of the quickest absorption methods as the cannabinoids enter your bloodstream directly through the lungs.
- No artificial flavouring, no nicotine, MCT oils, PG and VG
- Contains natural terpenes
- Ceramic core technology
- Backed up with 3rd party lab reports
- Variety of 6 different flavours
Grape Krush (Night-time)
Pineapple Express (Hybrid)
Atom Splitter (Fruity taste) (Hybrid)
Banana Tiger (Hybrid)
Tangerine Dream (Hybrid)
Ingredients: Full spectrum CBD flow-form terpenes
How to use a CBD oil cartridge
- Screw it onto your 510 thread battery or vape pen/kit (Some batteries are draw-activated, so won’t require you to press any buttons to turn the device on or off)
- Make sure your battery is on and fully charged
- Set your device to the lowest wattage setting, as some high power devices can damage the ceramic coil on the cartridge. (The ideal wattage for a standard vape cartridge sits somewhere between 10-30 watts for the best vaping experience). We advise that you start below 10 watts and gradually work your way up until you find you are at the right wattage that suits you.
- Many feel that more power will equal more vapour. However, this is not the case. A happy medium must be met with the wattage and the resistance level of the atomizer. All you need to do is just keep in mind to start with low wattage and make sure it stays low to avoid burning your CBD.