Nitecore New i2 improves upon the original model with six new features below:
- 100% Charging Acceleration
- Active Current Distribution Technology
- Expanded Compatibility to Support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR Battery Restoration
- Automatic Current Selection Based on Battery Capacity
- Automatic Detection of Non-Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
CR123A 26650 18650 AA/AAA/AAAA/C/D
Intellicharge Battery Charger
Dual Battery Smart Charger with UK Mains Plug
Latest Model with Authenticity Sticker
The Intellicharger Nitecore New i2 (2017), an upgraded edition of the i2 eu/ i2, is a charger with compatibility, efficiency and intelligence.
It works with almost all types of rechargeable batteries, including 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers.
The NEW i2 is able to charge the batteries twice as fast as the i2 (Max up to 1A).
With the Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology.
The NEW i2 automatically identifies battery types and capacity, and applies an appropriate charging current based on automatic detection or manual setting.
It can even restore your depleted IMR battery. With automatic detection of non-rechargeable batteries, safety is not a problem on the NEW i2.
Additionally, yellow and red power/ charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process.
The Nitecore NEW i2: it’s as simple as insert, detect and charge.
o 3 Colour LED displays charging progress for each battery
o Twice the charging speed of the i2/i2 EU charger
o Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology
o Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries
o Charging program optimized for IMR batteries
o Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
o Automatic detection of non-rechargeable batteries
o Capable of charging two batteries
o Two charging slots charge and control independently
o Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
o Automatically stops charging upon charging completion
o Reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention
o Over-discharged battery activation
o Overtime charging protection
o Designed for optimal heat dissipation
o Made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC material
o Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
Nitecore IntelliCharger New i2
Li-ion/IMR/LifePO4 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650
13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650
16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670
18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700
20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
Ni-MH(Ni-CD) – AA -AAA – C
4.35V +/- 1%
4.2V +/- 1%
3.7V +/- 1%
1.48V +/- 1%
0.5A * 2 Slots
1A * 1 Slot
110-240v AC 50/60hz
0.25mA (MAX) 8W
DC 9-12V with Optional Car Adapter 8W
Indoor Use only
CE Safety Approved
1x Nitecore New i2 Charger 2018 Model
1x UK Plug
This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling.
Please do not leave batteries charging overnight or unattended.
Please read the instructions on the user guide provided in the kit before use to avoid improper operation.
Battery Safety and Disposal Instructions for End User
Read these safety instructions before use of battery (replacement, recharging & disposing)
- Just like your mobile phone, laptop, iPod and other personal gadgets, your electronic cigarette is powered by a lithium-ion battery. Lithium ions are very popular because of their high energy density which allows portable devices to run on a single cell.
- Lithium-ion batteries do not need priming. The first charge is no different from the 10th or the 100th charge. Lithium-ion packs do not suffer from “memory effect” so you don’t have to fully discharge the battery before recharging again.
- Make sure to insert new batteries correctly, following the symbols for positioning the positive (+) and negative (-) ends of each battery.
- Do replace batteries with the size and type specified from the manufacturer. Remove all batteries from the product at the same time.
- Do charge rechargeable batteries with the instructions and correct charging equipment supplied or suggest by the manufacturer.
- Do store batteries in a cool, dry place at normal room temperature. Remove batteries from devices that will be stored unused for extended periods.
- Do dispose of batteries according to the local laws and regulations of your region. Some batteries may be recycled, and may be accepted for disposal at your local recycling center. If you are not able to identify the applicable rules in your area, please check the instructions of the battery manufacturer.
- Beware use of batteries may present a risk of fire, explosion, or chemical burn if mistreated.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, modify, drop, throw, or cause other unnecessary shocks to batteries.
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire or trash incinerator, or leave batteries in hot places such as a automobile under direct sunlight.
- Do not store batteries near an oven, stove, or other heat source.
- Do not connect batteries directly to an electrical source, such as a building outlet or automobile power-point.
- Do not place batteries into a microwave oven, or into any other high-pressure container.
- Do not immerse batteries in water or otherwise get them wet.
- Do not short circuit batteries; for example, do not carry loose batteries in a pocket or purse with other metal objects, which may inadvertently cause a battery to short circuit.
- Do not use batteries, or charge rechargeable batteries, that appear to be leaking, discolored, and rusty, deformed; emit an odor; or are otherwise abnormal.
- Do not touch leaking batteries directly; wear protective material to remove the batteries and dispose of them properly immediately.
- Do not reverse the polarity (positive and negative terminals) of batteries.
- Do not mix used and new batteries, or install used batteries in other equipment.
- Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries, or use unspecified charging instructions or equipment for rechargeable batteries.
- Do not continue to charge batteries beyond the specified time.
- Do not give batteries to young children, or store batteries where children may access them.
- Do not put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact physician or local poison control center immediately.
- Do not use a charger that has a mAh rating higher than the total battery capacity.
- Do not charge a battery that has been physically damaged.
- Do not use an unspecified charger or a modified charger.
- Do not attempt to charge your ecig battery with alligator clips.
- Do not mix batteries from different manufacturers
- Do not mix batteries of different capacities
- Do not use batteries of different chemistries, i.e. NiCd, NiMH, Lithium, etc.
- Do not put batteries in refrigerator
IMR battery restoration will restore 0V depleted cells by pressing and holding both the C and V buttons simultaneously.