The first thing we noticed about this box mod is it’s absolutely stunning! It’s so simple yet so pretty. No overbearing flashy lights or crazy patterns, just gorgeous resin panels and smooth lines.
The display is the same one used on the the Geekvape Aegis Legend, which as some of you will know, is easy to manage and provides all the required data in a clear and visible manner.
This device takes 2 x 18650 external batteries, giving you plenty of battery life to see you through the day, and it’s simple shape makes it pocket and bag friendly as well!
The buttons on this box mod are also very tactile and ‘clicky’, which we like because it’s nice to be able to know when you’re actually clicking a button!
This mod is very light, obviously with your batteries in that adds a little weight to it but for a dual 18650 battery box mod, we are very impressed with how light Geekvape have managed to keep it.
- Mod Dimensions: 52mm x 25mm x 88mm
- Compact & ergonomic
- Metal with resin panels
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries (Sold Seperately)
- USB Charging and Firmware Updates
- Operating modes: Power/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/Bypass/TCR
- Power output range: 5W to 200W
- Temperature output range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Resistance range all modes: 0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Battery reverse protection
- Switch timeout protection
- Over-heat protection
- Over-current protection
- Over charging & discharging protection
- Short circuit protection
In the box:
- 1 x Geekvape Nova Box Mod
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warning Card
- 1 x Micro USB Cable